Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Psalm of WinterPrayer




I call this tree "Great Tree" because it seems enormous. A few weeks ago I held a contest, asking blog followers to name this tree with something more captivating than what I called it. The contest ended on February 3 and the winner has been announced today---Barb Shelton of Texas came up with Psalm of WinterPrayer.

Congratulations, Barb! An autographed copy of my new devotional, Getting Out of Bed in the Morning: Reflections of Comfort in Heartache, will be sent to you soon.




Thanks to all, for submitting entries. I appreciate them all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful honor...and thank you for choosing my suggestion. I know I'll be reading Alice's wonderful devotional each morning for a start the day uplift!

    I am blessed,
    Barb Shelton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb,

    I mailed your book to you yesterday, so you should get it soon!

    Thanks, to all, for playing in this contest!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete